• Unique Blend of Natural & Organic Ingredients
• Natural Base Derived From Soybean
• Contains Up to 60% Certified Organic Ingredients
• Plant-Derived Extracts & Vitamins C & E
• With Therapeutic Herbs Comfrey, Chamomile & Aloe Vera
• Soothes, Moisturises & Protects Hair
• Colors Are Designed To Cover Grey Hair With Natural Result
• Can Lighten Hair By 1 Shade
• Suitable For Vegans
• No Ammonia, Parabens, Resorcinol
• Pharmaceutical Grade Peroxide (Effective Yet Mild)
• Low Percentage of PPDs (Paraphenylenediamines –Pigment)
Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colours are the most simple, healthiest way to colour your hair for stunning salon-standard results. These unique advanced formulas are as natural and gentle as possible, containing Certified Organic ingredients of the highest possible quality. They contain no harsh chemicals such as ammonia which swells the hair shaft and lifts the cuticle causing damage, parabens, resorcinol, nonoxynol, napthol to ensure ecologically sound results and without compromising on colour. Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colours will actually enhance, protect and moisturise as you colour your hair!
Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colour Ash Blonde 8C is a highly effective permanent home hair coloring kit made with up to 60% certified organic ingredients. Using certified organic extracts it is one of the kindest ways to color hair effectively, including grey. Each ingredient is added for a reason, for example:
• Certified Organic Comfrey Extract - Known for its soothing and healing properties
• Certified Organic Roman Chamomile Extract - Rich in natural Azulin, renowned for its calming and healing properties
• Certified Organic Aloe Vera – Intended to moisturise and cool the scalp during processing
Tints of Nature Conditioning Permanent Hair Dye comes with:
• Tints Of Nature Colour Gel
• Tints Of Nature Colour Fix
• Tints Of Nature Shampoo
• Tints Of Nature Conditioner
• Plastic Gloves
• Easy to follow instruction leaflet.
It is possible to become sensitive to ingredients used in hair color over time. Tints of Nature always recommends that a sensitivity test be carried out before use. Full details are included in the instruction leaflet in each box. Tints of Nature Permanent Hair Colours use the most natural ingredients possible to create a highly effective product. Any synthetic raw materials are used only when there is no natural alternative. While the colors do contain PPDs (paraphenylenediamines), the lowest amounts possible are used in order to cover grey hair. On average, PPDs comprise 0.42% of the product.
Color Gel: PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, *Alcohol Denatured, **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, Parfum, **Hydrolysed Wheat Protein, Sodium Sulphite, Sodium Hydrosulphite, P-Phenylenediamine, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, 2-Methylresorcinol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, 4-Chloroesorcinol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Suphate, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol.
Colourfix: Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
*Soil Association Organic Standard
**Natural & Organic Standard