Hab Shifa Black Seed Oil Buy Online - 250ml
In this world, illness is always an issue, and an issue that must be prepared for. Whenever people are looking for a “cure all”, they often turn to Black Seed. Black Seed, also known as Black Cumin, is a flowering plant primarily grown in south and southwest Asia. Black seed oil, in particular, is derived from this plant and has been used as a medicine for over 2,000 years in both modern and traditional healthcare systems. In fact, this extract has been historically known, because of its vast scope of benefits, as a “medicine used to treat all ailments”.
- Studies have shown may aid in respiratory discomforts such as asthma and general allergies.
- Effective in improving skin condition by soothing inflammation and allowing for faster repair. The remedy is useful in treating Eczema, Psoriasis, and other skin-related conditions.
- Perhaps one of Black Seed Oil’s most prominent benefits is that of its impact on the digestive system. Black Seed has been proven to improve digestion, decrease bloating and stomach pain, and to also aid in the treatment of intestinal parasites.
- Black Seed Oil has been shown to protect the Kidney and Liver and significantly reduce the chance of related diseases.
- Has Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Fungal, and Anti-Viral properties to provide best up-front protection against illness; for not only is Black Seed used to treat, but it is used to prevent as well.
- A compound within the oil, known as Thymoquinone, may not only protect the heart, but to also influence breast, pancreatic, cervical, and even oral cancer cells. Considering the fact that this seed also contributes to faster radiation recovery, this remedy seems to be a “double whammy” in terms of a remedy that can assist with cancer treatment.
- Proven to increase the quality of hair and skin.
How and When to Use:
It is suggested to use this remedy once per day. The oil can be taken orally – 1 tsp mixed with 1 tsp honey –or applied topically; it really depends on the ailment being treated. For instance, for headache relief, it is suggested to rub a few drops of the oil on the temples and forehead instead of taking the product internally.
So, what do you say, is Black Seed Oil worth giving a try?
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your natural remedy needs.
This particular treatment is available both in 50ml & 250ml sizes and in capsule form being 60 capsules or 120 capsules.
While we can’t legally tell you about its many therapeutic benefits we recommend you do your own research about this incredible oil. Hab Shifa Black Seed Oil is not to be used during pregnancy. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult your healthcare practitioner.