Dr. Organic, Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner 265ml
- Moisture Therapy
- Rich in Essential Fatty Acids
Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is an incredibly rich source of Vitamins A and E, other Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids (Omega’s 3 and 6). Used as a main ingredient in Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner it combines with a proprietary blend of bioactive organic ingredients, to create an hydrating and restoring conditioner that coats and binds the cuticle fibers, penetrating deep into the cortex to leave the hair smooth, shining and bursting with vitality. The addition of Argan Oil to a high quality hair care product can also stimulate hair growth and smooth split ends.
Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner, is a moisture hair therapy that offers super hydrating, restoring and smoothing effects. Additionally, it is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to conditioner can soothe and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Argan Oil Conditioner is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and adds shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
Massage Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Conditioner into wet hair, leave as desired and rinse. For best results use with Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Shampoo.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) a variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard .
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your Dr. Organic Personal Care Products