After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray 500ml

$7.90
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
UPC:
9344164000041

After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray 500ml

DESCRIPTION:

Made with Natural and Organic Certified ingredients, the After Touch Natural Disinfectant Spray helps clean surfaces and control bacteria. This formula is chemical free, non-toxic and non-corrosive. It is ready to be sprayed directly and the surface need not be rinsed later. It contains do added colour, chlorine, petrochemicals, benzalkonium chloride or ammonium. This spray is safe to be used on any surfaces and has a long lasting protective effect. It is safe to be used on children’s toys, chopping boards or food preparation surfaces.  This product is dermatologically tested and is alcohol free.

 

BENEFITS:

  • Ready to use
  • Kills 99.9% Bacteria
  • Natural
  • Non-toxic and Non-corrosive
  • Safe to use on any surface
  • Long Lasting Protection

 

STORAGE:

Store in cool dry area.

 

Suggested Usage:

Spray directly on any surface.

 

PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES:

  • Laboratory Tested
  • Alcohol Free
  • Chemical Free
  • Organic Certified Ingredients
  • BFA Approved