Ausganica Rose Cleansing Oil 120mL
This mild cleansing oil contains a rich fusion of oils extracted from Rose Hip, Jojoba, Wheat Germ, Safflower in addition to extracts from sea algae. This masterpiece formula thoroughly and soothingly removes all toxins and traces of makeup. It will nourish your skin without blocking your pores or leaving any residue and is gentle enough for your eyes and lips.
75% Certified Organic
- Rose cleansing oil is made with organic jojoba, wheat germ and rosehip oils. It thoroughly and gently removes impurities, including all traces of makeup from the skin’s surface. Reducing the visible appearance of pores and removing sebum secretions. Rose cleansing oil helps to prevent skin problems and maintains healthy skin.
- No mineral oil
- Dissolves make-up quickly and thoroughly
- Preserves the softness of the eyelids and lips – the face’s most fragile areas – thanks to its non-drying formula
- Most liquid make-up removal oils are made with Paraffinum Liquidum and Mineral Oil as key ingredients.These block the pores and can react with UV rays, resulting in skin pigmentation.
- Rose Cleansing Oil is a new and improved formula, non-ionic cleansing oil. It doesn’t break down protein chains when removing make-up. Ionic cleansers such as SDS types damage and break down protein structures and can contribute to skin aging. This is particularly important for the delicate and fragile skin around eyes and lips.
CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) OIL**, POLYSORBATE 85, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) OIL**, ROSA CANINA (ROSE HIP) OIL**, TRITICUM VULGARE (WHEATGERM) OIL**, PARFUM (ROSE AND GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL BLEND)**. 75% CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS **
For eyes and lips:
Soak a cotton pad with Rose Cleansing Oil and press lightly onto the eyelids, eyelashes, and lips. Use a different pad on each eye and another on the lips.
Next, Rinse with a cotton pad soaked in lukewarm water, Rose Mist, or Ausganica aromatherapy hydrosols.
For the whole face:
Put a small amount of the oil in your palm, apply it onto the skin and massage gently. Rinse off with warm water.