BCAA 200g by Protein Supplies Australia
- Encourages Lean Muscle Growth
- Supports Muscle Recovery & Repair
- Tested For Purity; Premium Grade
- Free Form Amino Acids
- 4:3:3 Ratio (High Leucine)
- Perfect For Stacking
- Fermented From Vegetable Source
- Vegan Friendly With No Added Sugar
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
- Unflavoured & Instant Mixing
Protein Supplies Australia BCAA 200g (branched-chain amino acids) include three of the nine essential amino acids, leucine, Isoleucine and valine that assist with muscle repair and help to promote muscle growth over time. These plant-based BCAAs are created using a fermentation process and are free-form, which means they do not need to be digested. They are assimilated directly into the body and are quickly ready to be utilized. So important during times of stress and vital for recovery, growth and repair, BCAAs help with your body’s protein synthesis and are commonly used for building and maintaining lean muscle mass. As your body does not produce BCAAs they must be sourced through your diet or through supplementation. Vegan-friendly, premium grade Protein Supplies Australia BCAA is perfect when stacking your sports nutrition supplements. It blends nicely in water or fruit juice and can be easily pre-mixed in an eco-friendly sports bottle to take along to the gym Cheeki Stainless Steel Bottle 750ml. Unflavoured BCAA 200g is also available in larger 500g size and in three additional refreshing flavours: Blood Orange 200g, Lemonade 200g and Pineapple/Coconut 200g.
Stacking Supplements During Work-Out Routines:
A bodybuilding stack is a group of supplements used to enhance performance. Stacks feature products with different intended purposes that work together to enhance energy, endurance and recovery. To cover all of these bases, stacks typically comprise a pre-workout product, an intra-workout product and a post-workout product. As always it is best to consult a healthcare professional when starting a new supplementation and/or work-out routine.
- Pre-workout products are designed to provide energy for your workout. Typically, pre-workout products contain stimulants such as enervating herbs or caffeine and many contain Creatine (Creatine 500g), which may increase your strength and improve muscle gain when combined with resistance training.
- Intra-workout supplements are usually BCAA (branched-chain amino acids) which during exercise sessions can increase your exercise capacity and increase the use of fat for energy.
- Post-workout products help refuel your body after exercise. Because resistance training breaks down your muscles, supplementation is used to promote muscle growth and recovery. To perform these tasks, post-workout products in bodybuilding stacks often contain high protein powders that have fast release and are quickly absorbed such as a Whey Protein Isolate (WPI 500g).
Mix 5g (1 heaped teaspoon) of Protein Supplies Australia BCAA 200g with 250mL of your favourite beverage, shake until dissolved and then consume. Take one serving per day or as directed by your health care professional.
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your Protein Supplies Australia
Naturally fermented plant based Branched Chain Amino Acids 4:3:3 (L-Leucine 41.1%, L-Isoleucine 29.4%, L-Valine 29.4%), Non-GMO Soy Lecithin (for easy mixing).