- Parboiled black rice.
Add a new twist in your life by trying the amazingly delicious and highly nutritious Black Rice by Forbidden.
This rice is well known as Royal Food as it was only consumed by Emperors and the Royal family.
Black rice is rich source of variety of nutrients and essentials vitamins. Its fantastic nutty taste, soft texture and beautiful dark color makes it unique among all dishes on serving table.
Black Rice by Forbidden is also known for centuries for its tremendous health benefits.
Rich in antioxidants Black Rice helps to improve memory and protects the body against infections and inflammation.
It is also rich source of Minerals, Vitamin E an Iron. Try it once and you will surely fall in love with its great taste and variety of health benefits it hides.
- Black Rice by Forbidden is 100% Certified Organic.
- It contains high contents of fiber which helps to prevent constipation and regulates proper stool formation.
- Black rice is rich in a oxidant i.e. Anthocyanin therefore its continuous use helps prevents from infections and inflammations.
- Black Rice also contains high amount of protein required for proper growth and development of the body.
- Black Rice is free from Gluten therefore it is suitable to consume by the people allergic to gluten or gluten containing foods.
- It is all natural and pure and is free from genetic modification.
- It is 100% wheat free.
- It is rich source of bundles of essential minerals required for proper growth and development.
- Regular consumption of black rice helps to eliminate various harmful wastes accumulated in the body therefore it helps to detoxify the body.
- It helps to slow down absorption of sugar in blood hence helps prevents from diabetes.
- It is very heart healthy and free from cholesterol. Forbidden claims that it is 97% fat free.
- Keep in cool and dry environment.
- Black Rice is partially cooked therefore it does not require soaking which is a plus plus as it will save your time.
HOW TO COOK FORBIDDEN BLACK RICE:
- Add 1 3/4 cups of water to 1 cup (200g) of Forbidden Black Rice. Salt to taste.
- Bring to boil over high heat. Cover, reduce to simmer covered for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stand covered for 5 - 10 minutes and serve.
KEY ATTRIBUTES OF BLACK RICE BY FORBIDDEN:
- Certified Organic.
- Gluten Free.
- Dairy Free.
- No GMO.
- No Artificial Color.
- No Artificial Preservative.
- No Emulsifier.
Try this extremely delicious and nutritional pantry item to keep fit and healthy. Order it now from BuyOrganicsOnline at reasonable price.