Blooms Herb a lax 200c
Blooms Herb-a-lax® capsules are a convenient, gentle, yet effective natural laxative which also helps relieve wind and bloating. Created using a special formulation of senna leaf, buckthorn bark, psyllium seed, dill seed and liquorice powder. Herb-a-Lax capsules contain psyllium for fibre, together with liquorice root powder which has a gentle soothing action on the bowel. Dill seed has a carminative action on the bowel and helps to settle intestinal distress.
Blooms Herb-a-lax® has been trusted for over 60 years as a natural way to keep Australians regular. Blooms Herb-a-lax® is a gentle, yet effective way to maintain optimum inner health. Herb-a-lax® is best used with a good gut health regime which should include foods high in dietary fibre and complex carbohydrates; grains, seeds and nuts as well as cereals and lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. Make it an aim to also drink plenty of fresh water and exercise regularly - this will help to improve your overall health and general well-being.
- Senna is a herb used in the relief of constipation, which works through a stimulation of 'peristalsis', the rhythmic muscular contraction of the colon which pushes food through the gut.
- Buckthorn Bark is considered a gentle form of laxative, generally calming the gastrointestinal tract.
- Psyllium Husk is a great source of natural fibre. It acts as a bulking laxative and has a gentle mode of action, softening the stools and cleansing the intestinal tract.
- Dill is a powerful carminative, antispasmodic herb and helps to settle intestinal distress and bloating.
- Liquorice Root is a very effective herb with powerful healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties.