Blooms Herb a lax Travel Pack 10c
CONSTIPATION RELIEF - NATURAL DIGESTION - GASTROINTESTINAL - SOOTHING EFFECT
Henry Blooms Herb-a-lax® capsules are a convenient, gentle, yet effective natural laxative which may also help relieve wind and bloating. Created using a special formulation of senna leaf, buckthorn bark, psyllium seed, dill seed and liquorice powder. Herb-a-Lax capsules contain psyllium for fibre, together with liquorice root powder which has a gentle soothing action on the bowel. Dill seed has a carminative action on the bowel and may help to settle intestinal distress.
- Senna is a herb traditionally used in the relief of constipation, which works through a stimulation of ‘peristalsis’, the rhythmic muscular contraction of the colon which pushes food through the gut.
- Buckthorn Bark is considered a gentle form of laxative, generally calming the gastrointestinal tract.
- Psyllium Husk is a great source of natural fibre. It acts as a bulking laxative and has a gentle mode of action, softening the stools and cleansing the intestinal tract.
- Dill is a powerful carminative, antispasmodic herb and may help to settle intestinal distress and bloating.
- Liquorice Root is a very effective herb with powerful healing, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties.
Each capsule contains:
Senna leaf 284mg
Rhamnus frangula (Buckthorn) bark 23mg
Psyllium husk dry 6mg
Anethum graveolens (Dill) seed 6mg
Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root 6mg
Free from wheat, gluten, yeast, milk derivatives, lactose, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Dose & Administration:
Adults: Take 1 to 2 tablets daily. Drink plenty of water.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change, or worsen talk to your healthcare professional.
- Do not use if you have abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea.
- Not to be used when pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Use in children under 12 years is not recommended.
- Prolonged use may cause serious bowel problems.