Brauer Baby and Child Calm For Restlessness 100ml
Baby & Child Calm includes Passionflower, which is traditionally used in homeopathic medicine to work with your child’s body, helping to soothe irritability, restlessness and sleeplessness. Baby & Child Calm may be used from 6 months: the natural blackcurrant flavour and included oral measuring dropper make it easy to give to your child.
Babies and children don’t come with an instruction manual and sometimes it’s hard to pinpoint exactly what’s wrong. If your child is feeling irritable or restless they may display this with behaviour that includes:
- being unable to sit still or concentrate
- having fears that may seem irrational to adults
- not wanting to go to bed and difficulty sleeping
- being overly excited and disagreeable
- difficulty separating from parents or other adults.
If you are concerned about your child’s health or behaviour, always talk to your healthcare professional.
- Talk with your child about any worries they have. Restless and irritable behaviour may be a sign that they are worrying.
- Encourage your child to have some quiet time every day where they don’t watch TV or DVDs and they aren’t playing electronic games. Books, music, jigsaws, puzzles and colouring-in are ideal quiet time activities. This can also be a good way to prepare for sleep.
- Protect young children from frightening information on the news or in adult conversations that they don’t need to know about.
- If you have a restless, difficult baby or child, ask family and friends for extra help so you can get some time out and rest yourself.