Burts Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Fragrance Free 170g
No need to worry for your little one’s sensitive skin as the Burt's Bees fragrance free Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion provides a gentle care with no irritation. This special lotion contains aloevera which is very mild and soothing on the skin. A nourished and healthy skin keeps the baby and the mama happy!
- Great for sensitive skin. No fragrance or artificial scents. Causes no irritation
- Enriched with natural bees wax and grape seed oil this fragrance free lotion nourishes the skin to make it silky and moisturized.
- Aloe extracts work by soothing and calming the layers of skin. Also, it’s very effective in treating any redness or rashes.
Apply a generous amount on the entire body or wherever required.
Store the product in a cool and dry place.
Don’t delay to purchase this product and other wonderful organic products online from Buy Organics Online today!
- Fragrance free product
- 99.9% natural and safe
- SLS and paraben free
- No phthalates and patrolatum
- Contains aloevera, beeswax and grape seed oil
- Tested by pediatrician
ngredients: Aqua (water, eau), glycerin, decyl cocoate, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d’abeille), butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, polyglyceryl-3 stearate, glyceryl stearate citrate, cetyl alcohol, sodium stearoyl lactylate, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, anthemis nobilis flower extract, butyris lac (buttermilk powder, babeurre en poudre), calendula officinalis flower extract, canola oil (huile de colza), centaurea cyanus flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, hypericum perforatum extract, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, tilia cordata flower extract, vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil, lactic acid, magnesium aluminum silicate, citric acid, glucose, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sucrose stearate, tocopherol, xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase.