Blanck & Co Food Supply, Chia Seeds 500g
- 100% Australian Chia Seeds
Blanck & Co Chia seeds are 100% natural and certified organic. They are grown in lush green fields of Australia retaining all natural and organic nutrients. These seeds are free from any pesticide or insecticidal spray. These small seeds having remarkable and infinite health benefits are rich source of protein, vitamins, minerals especially calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, fiber and Omega3 fatty acids. It is suitable for vegetarians and vegans and is completely gluten free. Blanck & Co Chia seeds are very less in its fat contents and thus can be used as functional food. Try it and you will fall in love with its rich great taste as well as the numerous health benefits it hides.
- It is suitable for people who are allergic to gluten containing foods.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- It is high in its fiber contents therefore it’s very helpful for proper bowel functioning.
- It is one of the most protein rich food we can consume.
- Chia Seeds are loaded with Anti-oxidants and helps the body to fight against free radicals and cancer causing substances.
- It is lower in its cholesterol contents hence does not rise the blood cholesterol levels.
- Blanck & Co Chia Seeds are rich in its nutrient contents required for development and maintenance of healthy body.
- It is very low in its glycemic contents therefore it is very suitable to use by the diabetic patients.
- It is rich source of insoluble fiber and helps to prevent the development of gall stones.
How to use blanck & co food supply chia seeds:
- It can be added to salads to enhance taste and nutritional valve.
- It can also be added in smoothies and juices.
- You can also add Blanck & Co Chia Seeds in various baking items.
- You can also add Blanck & Co Chia Seeds in omlettes and savory muffins.
- It can also be used as thickening agent in soups.
Directions To Cook Blanck & Co Chia Seeds:
- Add 2 table spoon of Chia Seeds in 1 liter of water and boil.
- Fluff and mix properly with a fork.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Key Attributes Of Blanck & Co Chia Seeds:
- Certified Organic.
- Fair Trade.
- Soy Free.
- Gluten Free.
- Dairy Free
- No GMO.
- No Artificial Flavors.
- No Emulsifier.
Try this delicious and fantastic Superfood full of nutrition in variety of sizes i.e. 500g and 1kg. You can easily order it from BuyOrganicsOnline at reasonable price.