Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Roll-On Deodorant 50ml
Benefits of Deodorant:
• For All Skin Types
• Liquid Cream Roll-On
• Long Lasting Protection against Odour
• Non Pore Clogging Formula
• Contains Icelandic Moss
• Soothing And Skin Friendly
• No Harsh Chemical additives
• Eco-Friendly Glass Bottle Container
This antibacterial deodorant is a liquid cream roll-on, ideally suited for all skin types, including sensitive. Formulated with Organic Aloe Vera, Dead Sea Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Icelandic Moss (antibacterial), and Vitamin E (moisturises and protects skin), Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Roll-On Deodorant is soothing and skin friendly, providing long lasting protection without harsh chemicals.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Deodorant Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to treat dry, itchy, irritated skin. An excellent remedy for chaffed underarm areas. As an added bonus, along with the natural moisturising capability of aloe, it has antiseptic properties that act against bacteria and unpleasant odours.
Direction for Use:
Shake well. Apply Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Roll-On Deodorant as required.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Zinc ricinoleate, Triethyl citrate, Lauryl glucoside, Polyglyceryl-2-dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Glyceryl caprylate, Cetearyl alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 stearate, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange), Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Mentha arvensis (Wild mint) herb oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) herb oil, Isocetyl palmitate, Cetraria islandica (Icelandic moss) extract, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Sodium bicarbonate, Maris sal (Dead Sea salt), Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) oil, Tocopherol, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Chondrus crispus extract, Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus (Bladderwrack) extract, Laminaria digitata extract, Ascorbic acid, Xanthan gum, Sodium phytate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Citral, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool.