Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Lip Balm 5.7ml
Benefits of Lip Balm:
- Helps Heal Dry, Cracked Lips
- Prevents Sun Damage With SPF 15
- Contains Organic Manuka Honey
Dr. Organic Lip Balm with natural conditioning oils and antioxidant Vitamin E nourishes for immediately softer, more beautiful lips. All have been multi-action formulated to moisturise, sooth and restore dry, cracked lips. And all come with the added protection of SPF 15 to protect your lips from the damaging effects of excessive sun exposure.
The unique combination of natural oils present in Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Lip Balm is designed to soften, moisten and heal dehydrated lips. Shea butter is rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids. These fats benefit the body externally as well as internally. Omega 3 fats are ultra moisturising and help to calm the inflammation associated with swollen, cracked or bleeding lips. In addition to Vitamin E added to the
Dr. Organic Lip Balm formula, Shea butter contains extra Vitamin E which helps to protect and soothe dry, dehydrated and sun exposed skin. As another bonus for thirsty lips, Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Lip Balm contains Jojoba Oil which consists of many of the vitamins essential for healthy skin. These nutrients include: Vitamin E, B-Complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. These two natural Super Oils alone create richly hydrating, regenerating lip balms that are nutrient dense and intensely moisturising.
With the addition of Argan Oil, another Super Oil high in Vitamin E and rich in essential fatty acids,
Dr. Organic Lip Balms takes it up another notch. The hydrating power of Argan Oil can soften and rejuvenate your chapped, sore and dry lips due to cold or dry weather. Vitamins and essential fats inside the oil keep lips plump, soft and healthy. In addition, the combination of all the ingredients in
Dr. Organic Lip Balms give your lips a long lasting glossy shine.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Ricinus Communis Oil, Candelilla Cera, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Cera Alba, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Cera Microcristallina, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil (Manuka Honey), Propolis Cera, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum