Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Pure Oil 50ml
Benefits of Argan Oil:
• Prevents Signs of Premature Aging
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles and Age Spots
• Excellent Moisturiser
• Softens Rough and Dry Skin
• Powerful Antioxidant
• Anti-Microbial Benefits
• Treats Skin Inflammation
• Treats Acne, Rashes, Infections and Bug Bites
• Has Excellent Wound Healing Properties
• Fades Scars
• Helps Erase Stubborn Stretch Marks
• Treats Chapped Lips
• Strengthens and Beautifies Nails
• Leaves Hair Frizz Free & Shiny
• Smoothes Split Ends
Moroccan Argan Oil is an original natural solution for preserving the skin against premature aging. It is an incredibly rich source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair. Now it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective, all natural moisturiser for their health and beauty routines. One of the main reasons Argan Oil is so healing, is that it is rich in Vitamins A and E. However, Argan oil is also packed with other powerful antioxidants and Omega-6 Fatty Acids. Research indicates that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing as well. When applied topically, tocopherol from the Vitamin E helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin and hair. This is why cosmetic companies are including it in their high-end anti-aging, hair, and skin care products.
Since Argan Oil is both a nutrient and an antioxidant, the oil in its purest form is extremely versatile. Applying a little bit of this “Liquid Gold”, on a daily basis goes along way for healthier hair, skin and nails. Try Dr. Organic 100 % Pure Moroccan Argan Pure Oil (A Beauty Award Winner 2013) for all your home remedy applications. This amazing multi-purpose super oil will: 1.) Leave hair frizz free and looking shiny 2.) Promote healthy looking skin 3.) Hydrate lips and 4.) Strengthen and protect brittle nails. See following Remedies.
Overnight Conditioning Treatment for Hair: If you have dry, brittle hair, once a week do an overnight deep conditioning treatment with Dr. Organic Argan Pure Oil. Warm 4 to 6 drops in your hands and massage into scalp. Continue applying all the way to the ends, twist, and place a shower cap on top. In the morning, wash your hair as normal, rinsing until all residue is gone. If you have dandruff or dry scalp, do an overnight treatment twice a week until dandruff is gone.
Nighttime Moisturiser: Argan Oil absorbs quickly, and does not leave an oily residue. After cleansing your skin with an all natural cleanser, pour one or two drops into your palm to warm. Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck. Apply an additional drop beneath your eyes with a gentle tapping motion. The Vitamin A and E can help to reduce fine wrinkles and keep this delicate area moisturised.
Acne: Argan Oil has been proven to reduce sebum levels in individuals with oily skin. This could mean fewer acne breakouts. Additionally, high levels of Omega-6 Fatty Acids can help to reduce inflammation caused by acne. If you are using Argan Oil as your moisturiser, but are still fighting acne, place a drop in the palm of your hand and lightly dab a bit extra onto problem areas.
Lip Conditioner: Argan Oil Benefits more than just your skin or hair. It makes a wonderful lip treatment or chapstick substitute. Rub in 1-2 drops, and wipe away any excess. This will not only heal cracked lips, but also keep your lips soft, smooth and conditioned.
Nails and Cuticles: Rough, cracked nails and cuticles will benefit from a treatment with Dr. Organic Argan Pure Oil. Dot a fraction of a drop directly onto each nail, one at a time, and rub into the nail bed and cuticle. Leave on several minutes. Wash and rinse thoroughly and then apply polish as desired.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic Ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown Ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use Ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
100% pure certified Argan oil