Dr Organic Moroccan Glow Body Polish Pre-Tan Exfoliator 200ml
Features of Exfoliator:
• Removes Dead Skin Cells
• Rejuvenating Body Scrub
• Polishes Skin
• Leaves Skin Silky Smooth
• Results In Flawless Application Of Self-Tanner
It's important to prepare your skin before self-tanning to give an even and longer-lasting glow.
Dr Organic Moroccan Glow Body Polish Pre-Tan Exfoliator is a skin preparation body polish with micro-particles of pure volcanic lava. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil is a superior source of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids. Dr. Organic blends this ultra moisturising organic oil and naturally exfoliating micro-particles of volcanic lava with a proprietary selection of bioactive and organic ingredients. The result is an all-over body polish designed specifically to prepare the skin for efficient self tanning. The rejuvenating body scrub efficiently removes dead skin cells from the surface of the body and leaves the skin feeling beautifully exfoliated and silky smooth resulting in a nearly flawless and evenly toned tan.
Benefits of Argan Oil:
• Prevents Signs of Premature Aging
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles and Age Spots
• Rich In EFA’s
• Abundant Vitamins & Antioxidants
• Superior Moisturiser
• Softens Rough and Dry Skin
Moroccan Argan Oil is a natural solution for preserving the skin against premature aging. It is a superior source of Vitamins, Antioxidants and Essential Fatty Acids. For generations, natives of the Argan Forest in Morocco have pressed the nut to extract this precious oil, to use as a dietary supplement, for wound healing and rash relief, and to nourish skin and hair. Today it is used by men and women all over the world seeking an effective all natural moisturiser for their beauty routines. Rich in Vitamins A and E, and packed with other powerful Antioxidants and Omega-6 Fatty Acids, Argan Oil is therapeutically moisturising and healing. When applied topically, tocopherol from the Vitamin E helps to boost cell production while promoting healthy skin and hair. This is why today cosmetic companies are including it in their high-end anti-aging hair and skin care products.
Directions for Use:
Massage Dr Organic Moroccan Glow Body Polish Pre-Tan Exfoliator in circular movements over the skin whilst in the bath or shower. Pay particular attention to drier areas such as elbows, knees, ankles, and feet. Moisturise these areas lightly, after exfoliating and before tanning, using Dr. Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Lotion. To self-tan use either Dr. Organic Moroccan Glow Medium Self-Tan Mousse or Dr. Organic Moroccan Glow Dark Self-Tan Mousse.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Cetearyl alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl stearate, Pumice, Olea europaea (Olive) seed powder, Brassicamidopropyl dimethylamine, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel oil, Cetearyl glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, L-aspartic acid, Gossypium herbaceum (Cotton) seed oil, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) leaf oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Aniba rosaeodora (Rosewood) wood oil, Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon) leaf oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Mentha arvensis (Wild mint) leaf oil, Mentha spicata (Spearmint) oil, Vanilla planifolia fruit extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle) flower extract, Kigelia africana fruit extract, Adansonia digitata (Baobab) fruit extract, Argania spinosa (Argan) kernel extract, Sodium phytate, Tocopheryl acetate, Citric acid, Alcohol, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Benzyl alcohol, Limonene, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Benzyl benzoate, Cinnamal.