Dr. Organic Virgin Olive Oil Skin Lotion 200ml
Benefits of Skin Lotion:
• Hydrates Skin
• Contains Cocoa & Shea Butters
• Improves Skin Health
• Anti-Aging Properties
• Rich In Antioxidants
Dr. Organic Virgin Olive Oil Skin Lotion is a nourishing and cell regenerating lotion suitable for use all over the body. It is a skin treatment that offers soothing and restoring moisture for dry, problem prone and sun exposed skin. Enriched with Shea and Cocoa Butters this lotion has concentrated amounts of Essential Fatty Acid (EFA’s), Vitamin E and Antioxidants, making it a highly effective, fast absorbing anti-aging skin therapy.
Olive oil has been used in skincare throughout the ages. For centuries it has been part of natural beauty regimes throughout the Mediterranean. With its high level of naturally occurring antioxidants, such as Oleic Acid and Squalene, olive oil helps protect skin tissue from free radical damage. It hydrates the skin while helping to fight against the aging process. It can sooth and moisturise very dry, dehydrated and sun damaged skin as well as keeping your skin looking healthy and younger looking.
This luscious oil contains loads of Vitamin E which supports both skin and hair health. The abundance of this nutrient helps to improve skin’s appearance by treating inflammation and acne. It may even help to shield skin from more serious ailments like psoriasis. These health benefits and more are what prompted Dr Organic to create its range of organic personal care products that are enriched with the natural healing powers of olive oil. Try Dr. Organic Virgin Olive Oil Skin Lotion to hydrate and nourish your skin after your daily bath or shower routine.
The body butters in Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products are rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids. These fats benefit the body externally as well as internally. Omega 3 fats are very moisturising and they help to calm inflammation. Body butters also contain high levels of key antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E, and A. Shea is one of the most well known body butters and is used in all of Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products. Shea Butter contains extra Vitamin E which helps to rejuvenate the skin. Additionally, Cocoa Butter is also rich in antioxidants and helps to control the occurrence of oxidative stress, reducing signs of aging such as wrinkles and age marks. Cocoa Butter also provides a barrier for the skin that will protect it from outside or environmental forces that can cause irritation or damage to the skin.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Skin Lotion Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Dicaprylyl ether, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric triglyceride, Isocetyl palmitate, Cetearyl alcohol, Myristyl myristate, Olea europaea (Olive) oil unsaponifiables, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Tocopherol/Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glycyrrhetinic acid, Retinyl palmitate, Xanthan gum, Chondrus crispus (Carrageenan) extract, Ribes nigrum, Parfum*, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel extract, Vitis vinifera (Grape) leaf extract, Thymus vulgaris leaf extract, Foeniculum vulgare seed extract, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium phytate, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Amyl cinnamal, Benzyl salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal