Dr. Organic Pomegranate Body Butter 200ml
Benefits of Body Butter:
• Deeply Penetrating
• Skin Nourishing
• Deeply Hydrating
• Beneficial for Eczema
Called the lucky fruit by the Chinese, and thought by the ancient Egyptians to be responsible for eternal life, the Pomegranate fruit is highly revered in many cultures due to its extraordinary nutritional content. The antioxidants in the fruit help to protect your skin from the damaging effects of sunlight. The fruit can also help to prolong the life of cells in your body that produce collagen and elastin, two proteins that keep your skin looking youthful.
Dr. Organic Pomegranate Body Butter is a richly hydrating and regenerating antioxidant moisturiser with Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil. Pomegranate is a highly effective natural active ingredient perfectly suited for use in skincare products. Due to its high antioxidant content its ideal for the treatment of wrinkles and other aging skin issues. It revitalizes, nourishes and moisturises dry, dehydrated and mature skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of Pomegranate lessen irritation and redness of the skin. By assisting nutrient conversion directly into the skin, it helps to accelerate the process of cellular regeneration and rejuvenation. To reap the benefits of this amazingly nutritious fruit, try Dr. Organic Pomegranate Body Butter to hydrate and nourish your skin after your daily bath or shower routine.
Definition of Body Butter:
Body butter is comprised primarily of oils and butters. This is in marked contrast to lotion which can contain up to 70% water. When the moisturising ingredients in lotion wear off the skin can often be left dry and dehydrated. The natural oils and butters used in Dr. Organic Body Butters can penetrate the surface of the skin to help nourish and condition it. The result is skin that is visibly smoother and silky soft, not prone to recurring dryness. Body butters are good for the skin because they contain emollients from the rich nut oils inside the seeds. These little moisture beads wrap the skin in a blanket of pure moisture that lasts longer than your average lotion.
How to Use Body Butter:
Use body butter the same way you would use lotion. Body butters are designed for use all over the body. However, some people prefer not to use heavier oils on facial skin. For best results, use body butter immediately after showering when skin is most receptive to moisturising and conditioning agents.
If you have extremely dry skin use daily for 10-14 days to help hydrate and rejuvenate your skin. While you will notice an immediate difference in the condition of your skin, long term use provides ongoing skin nourishment and revitalisation. After using body butter many people notice that their skin is remarkably soft. The rich cream eliminates red, irritated and cracked skin and can be beneficial for people with eczema or other skin conditions. In addition to being a mega moisturiser, body butter is awesome at softening dry patches, such as those found on elbows, heels and knees.
Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil:
All body butters are rich in essential Omega 3 Fatty Acids. These fats benefit the body externally as well as internally. Omega 3 fats are very moisturising and they help to calm inflammation. Body butters also contain high levels of key antioxidants such as Vitamins C, E, and A. Shea is one of the most well known body butters and is used in all of Dr. Organic Body Butter Products. Shea butter contains extra Vitamin E which helps to rejuvenate the skin. As another big bonus, Dr. Organic Body Butters contain Jojoba Oil which consists of many of the vitamins essential for healthy skin and hair. These nutrients include: Vitamin E, B-Complex, copper, zinc, selenium, iodine, and chromium. These two ingredients help to create richly hydrating, regenerating body butters that are nutrient dense and intensely moisturising.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Myristate, Glycerin, Isocetyl Palmitate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aroma, Sodium Phytate, Citric Acid, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool