Dr. Organic, Royal Jelly Conditioner 265ml
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Polyglyceryl-3 methylglucose distearate, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Glyceryl caprylate, Panthenol, Mel (Honey), Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Tocopherol/Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) oil, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Santalum album (Sandalwood) oil, Parfum*, Mel (Manuka honey), Trifolium pratense (Clover) flower extract, Calluna vulgaris (Heather) flower extract, Royal jelly extract, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium phytate, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Limonene, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Citronellol, Hexyl cinnamal.
Royal Jelly, a thick, paste like substance secreted by honeybees to feed and nurture queen bees, contains high concentrations of many nutrients that are beneficial to humans. This unique combination of vitamins, amino acids, lipids, minerals and plant hormones makes royal jelly a superb ingredient for many personal care products. Hair that is subject to the abuse of harsh chemicals and styling tools will require more nutrients. A royal Jelly shampoo and conditioner rich in vitamins and minerals can provide the hair with hydration, eliminating dryness and opening the hair follicles to allow for absorption of its many nutrients. The proteins and amino acids rejuvenate the scalp and aid in the repair of damaged hair. Royal Jelly is rich in Vitamin Bs. The biotin in royal jelly helps produce keratin, the building block of hair and nails. Folic acid promotes healthy cell growth which can have a positive influence on hair re-growth. Dr Organic Royal Jelly Conditioner is a combination of this unique queen bee nectar and a proprietary blend of bioactive, natural and organic ingredients. This creates a regenerating, restructuring conditioner with restoring and protecting properties that penetrate deeply into the keratin fibers leaving hair beautifully conditioned and visibly more healthy.
Dr. Organic Royal Jelly Conditioner is a restoring hair therapy that offers replenishing, energising, and restructuring effects. Additionally, it is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and fortify the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to conditioner can relieve and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Royal Jelly Conditioner is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and adds shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
Smooth Dr. Organic Royal Jelly Conditioner through wet hair, leave as desired and rinse. For best results, use with Dr. Organic Royal Jelly Shampoo.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) a variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard .
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your Dr. Organic Personal Care Products