Dr. Organic Snail Gel Facial Serum 30ml
Benefits of Facial Serum:
• Improves Skin Hydration by 32% after 4 Weeks
• Deeply Nourishing
• Moisturising & Anti-Aging
• Reveals a More Youthful Glow
• Antioxidant Protection
• Helps to Slow Down Cellular Ski Aging
• Skin Feels Smoother, Nourished & Restored
Dr. Organic Snail Gel Facial Serum contains Helix Aspersa Muller secretion, a unique substance rich in a complex blend of Proteins, Glycolic Acid, Collagen, and Elastin and renowned for its nourishing properties. By combining this nutrient rich ingredient with a proprietary blend of bioactive, organic and natural plant oils and extracts (including Olive Leaf Extract, Levan and Jujube Extracts) Dr. Organic has created a soothing non-greasy serum that penetrates deep into the epidermis, quickly hydrating the skin to leave it feeling smoother, nourished and restored. Try Dr. Organic Snail Gel Healthy Aging Facial Serum to reveal a more youthful glow!
Benefits of Snail Gel:
Snail Gel boosts a wide range of anti-aging benefits including softened wrinkles, smoother skin, antioxidant protection and improved hydration. Dr. Organic combines Snail Gel’s unique ingredient Helix Aspersa Muller with Organic Aloe Vera and a blend of bioactive plant ingredients to formulate innovative skincare products. Helix Aspera Muller is naturally produced by snails to quickly regenerate their own shells and skin when damaged.
Discovered by chance by snail farmers in Chile, the unique healing power of the snail’s mucus secretion were found to leave hands incredibly soft and hydrated while healing minor cuts and scars unusually quickly. Laboratory analysis found that the secretions contained high levels of naturally occurring Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, Elastin and anti-bacterial substances that all have beneficial medicinal, smoothing and purifying effects on human skin.
How Dr. Organic Snail Gel Is Made:
Not to Worry! This gel is produced from snails that are farmed humanly under certified organic conditions and are free to roam. On their travels, they move over glass or plastic panels which are used to safely collect the mucus secretion, which is then filtered and concentrated by vacuum evaporation to reduce its water content. Lastly, a mild preservative is added to maintain its shelf life.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Snail Gel Facial Serum is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
In the morning and evening apply after cleansing and before moisturising. For best results, use in conjunction with a Dr. Organic Day or Night Cream.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Carthamus tinctorius (Safflower) seed oil, Aqua, Olea europaea (Olive) fruit oil, Snail secretion filtrate, Glyceryl oleate citrate, Rosa canina (Rose) fruit oil, Glycerin, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Moringa oleifera seed oil, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Benzyl alcohol, Xanthan gum, Sodium phytate, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic acid, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) oil, Levan, Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract, Decyl glucoside, Zizyphus jujuba (Jujube) seed extract, Alcohol, Phenethyl alcohol, Citric acid, Citral, Linalool.