Dr. Organic Tea Tree Mouthwash 500ml
Benefits of Mouthwash:
- Freshens Breath
- Reduces Plaque
- Reduces Swollen Gums
A growing number of health food companies are now producing herbal mouthwash. Makers use a wide range of different herbs which mimic the functions of ingredients in traditional mouthwash, namely with the ability to fight plaque, freshen breath and prevent gum disease.
Dr. Organic Mouthwashes are formulated using a proprietary blend of bioactive organic and natural ingredients. Freshen your breath and keep your mouth healthy, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Natural grapefruit seed extract helps reduce tartar build-up by limiting bacterial overgrowth in the mouth. Furthermore, Tea Tree Oil, a well known anti-microbial and antiseptic agent, helps defend the oral cavity against sugar acids and acid forming bacteria that could lead to periodontal problems. Arnica is another added beneficial herb helpful in reducing gum inflammation and minor pain. Finally, Xylitol has been shown to be amazingly effective in greatly improving oral health. The reason for this impressive claim is that Xylitol actually works to reduce the number of cavity causing bacteria in the mouth. For a cleansing flavor of zesty mint with increased anti-bacterial protection try, Dr. Organic Tea Tree Mouthwash.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua, Sorbitol, Polysorbate 20, Glycerin, Cetraria Islandica Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Aroma, Xylitol, Arnica Montana Extract, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citral