• Contains Tea Tree Pure Essential Oil
Tea Tree oil has long been valued for its antifungal, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. When used on the hair, Tea Tree purifies and protects the scalp maintaining healthy and shiny hair. Additionally, Tea Tree has the ability to soothe dry flaking skin, removing dandruff and even can be used for the treatment of lice. Dr. Organic Tea Tree Shampoo used in combination with Dr. Organic Tea Tree Conditioner is a very effective formulation for deep cleansing while strengthening the hair’s natural condition by penetrating and coating the hair’s external fibers and cellular keratin matrix. The result is dramatically nourished and rejuvenated hair with increased core strength and protection against breakage.
Dr. Organic Tea Tree Shampoo is a purifying hair therapy that offers repairing, revitalizing and invigorating effects. Additionally, it is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and fortify the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal Benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to shampoo can relieve and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Shampoo is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and increases shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
Massage shampoo into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as necessary. For best results, use with Dr. Organic Tea Tree Conditioner.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic Ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown Ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use Ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Shop with BuyOrganicsOnline for all your Dr. Organic Personal Care Products
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Sorbitan Sesquicaprylate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Limonene, Citric Acid