Dr. Organic Vitamin E Cream 50ml
Benefits of Vitamin E Cream:
• Super Hydrating
• For Very Dry Skin
• For Aging & Sun Exposed Skin
Dr. Organic Vitamin E Cream is an intensive super hydrating emollient. Super rich Organic Vitamin E provides a natural mix of bioactive tocopherols which penetrate and moisturise the driest of skin. This bioactive Vitamin E cream is formulated to penetrate deep into the skin’s epidermal layer to instantly hydrate and restore the skin. Additionally, it is lightly perfumed with selective and healthful plant oils and extracts that hydrate and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions. To leave your skin radiant, rejuvenated and intensely moisturised, try Dr. Organic Vitamin E Super Hydrating Cream.
Benefits of Vitamin E:
With its host of remarkable properties, Vitamin E is a highly effective ingredient in skin care products. As a moisturiser it helps combat premature skin aging and also protects and soothes dry, dehydrated and sun exposed skin. It also restores elasticity and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections by increasing hydration and limiting the effects of free radical damage. Additionally, Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the collagen fibers in your skin from free radical damage, promoting skin elasticity and helping to erase ingrained skin imperfections like scars and stretch marks.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Vitamin E Cream is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Glucoside, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Parfum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Xanthan Gum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cymbopogon Citratus (Lemongrass) Oil, Canarium Luzonicum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Citral, Eugenol, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Makes my skin feel moisturized with out the horrible greasy feel .Fantastic product, on my second jar now and will continue to use this beautiful cream
Excellent results. I had very dry skin on my forhead from hair dyes for Months. And cleared it up in about two weeks