Dr. Organic Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum 50ml
Health Benefits of Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum:
• Fades Scars
• Helps Erase Stubborn Stretch Marks
• Prevents Signs of Premature Aging
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles
• Excellent Moisturiser
• Treats Skin Hyper-Pigmentation
• Softens Rough and Dry Skin
• Powerful Antioxidant
• Treats Skin Inflammation
• Has Excellent Wound Healing Properties
With its host of remarkable properties, Vitamin E is a highly effective ingredient in skin care products. As a moisturiser it helps combat premature skin aging and also protects and soothes dry, dehydrated and sun exposed skin. It also restores elasticity and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections by increasing hydration and limiting the effects of free radical damage. Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the collagen fibers in your skin from oxidative stress, promoting skin elasticity and helping to erase ingrained skin imperfections like scars and stretch marks.
In combination with a complex proprietary blend of bioactive, natural and organic ingredients,
Dr. Organic Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum is a potent and hydrating cream that absorbs into the affected epidermal layers to help nourish and protect the skin. To restore the skins natural moisture levels and to help decrease the appearance of scars and stretch marks try Dr. Organic Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Directions for Use:
Apply Dr. Organic Vitamin E Scar & Stretch Mark Serum liberally to the skin. Repeat as often as required. Suitable for use all over the body.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, or royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Glycerin, Coco glycerides, Isopropyl palmitate, Glyceryl stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea butter), Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) butter, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Cetearyl glucoside, Lotus maritimus extract, Chlorella vulgaris extract, Cera alba (Beeswax), Sodium PCA, Sodium lactate, Arginine, Aspartic acid, PCA, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Xanthan gum, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Tocopheryl acetate, Parfum*, Citrus medica limonum (Lemon) peel oil, Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) oil, Canarium luzonicum (Gum elemi), Panthenol, Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate, Camellia sinensis (Green tea) leaf extract, Centella asiatica extract (and) maltodextrin (and) silica, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Citric acid, Benzyl benzoate, Benzyl salicylate, Limonene, Citral, Amyl cinnamal, Eugenol, Geraniol, Hydroxycitronellal