Dr. Organic, Dead Sea Mineral Face Wash 200ml
Benefits of Face Wash:
• Deep Pore Cleansing
• Contains 20 Essential Minerals
• Skin Toning
Dead Sea Minerals are successfully used in health and beauty products; they contribute important nutrients to create and promote healthy skin and hair. Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea (located in Israel) for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians. Since that time this curative, highly mineralised salt has been utilized for medicinal purposes in soaps, skin creams and bathing routines. Even today thousands of people flock to the water of the Dead Sea seeking treatment for a host of ailments. This precious salt is used in Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Face Wash which is suitable for oily, combination, blemish prone and dry sensitive skin. The minerals are combined with a proprietary blend of pure Marine Algae and organic Herbal Extracts. Additionally, it is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils (i.e. Siberian Pine, Mandarin and Thyme Oils) that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Face Wash is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Wet your face and gently massage a small amount of Dr. Organic Dead Sea Mineral Face Wash over skin in circular motions focusing on the forehead, nose and chin. Rinse with cool water.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Shea butteramidopropytrimonium chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 caprate, Maris sal (Dead sea salt), Ascophyllum nodosum extract, Fucus vesiculosus extract, Laminaria digitata extract, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter orange) leaf oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil, Pinus sylvestris (Pine) needle oil, Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) flower/leaf oil, Mentha arvensis herb oil, Mentha spicata herb oil, Sodium phytate, Hydroxypropyl oxidized starch PG-trimonium chloride, Starch hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium chloride, Lactic acid, Sodium lactate, Urea, Glycerin, Levulinic acid, Anisic acid, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium sorbate, Ascorbic acid, Citric acid, Limonene, Linalool.