Dr. Organic, Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Conditioner 265ml
• Helps Reduce Hair Loss
• Helps Stimulate Hair Growth
• Helps Increase Hair Density
Rich in Essential Fatty Acids and the super antioxidant Vitamin E, Hemp oil is an excellent natural hydrator for both skin and hair. Hemp Oil will prevent water loss and inject moisture into the hair and scalp and since it’s easily absorbed it doesn’t leave a sticky, oily residue. It can also stimulate hair growth by improving blood circulation on the scalp, ensuring that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth. When hair is excessively dry it becomes weak and breaks easily. Due to its hydrating ability, Hemp Oil is able to help hair maintain its natural texture and strength. Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Conditioner is a unique formulation enriched with Organic Hemp Oil, Arginine and clinically proven natural botanical active ingredients that help reduce hair loss, stimulate growth and increase hair density. With continued use this gentle conditioner can improve the hairs overall appearance, leaving it looking and feeling beautifully healthy.
Additionally, Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Conditioner is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and rebuild the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to conditioner can relieve and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Conditioner is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and increases shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
After washing with Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Shampoo, apply a generous amount of Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Rescue & Restore Conditioner to hair and roots. Gently massage scalp then run wide tooth comb through hair from roots to tips to ensure even distribution. Leave on hair for 2-3 minutes, rinse thoroughly and towel dry.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate, Lauryl glucoside, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Propanediol (Naturally derived), Arginine, Lactic acid, Glycine soja (Soybean) germ extract, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ extract, Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese skullcap) root extract, Gluconolactone, Calcium gluconate, Humulus lupulus (Hop) extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Sodium methyl oleoyl taurate, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Dipterocarpus turbinatus (Gurjum balsam) oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) bark oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) seed extract, Litsea cubeba (May chang) oil, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil, Silk amino acids, Tocopherol, Hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, Benzyl alcohol, Sodium phytate, Sodium chloride, Citric acid, Alcohol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.