Dr. Organic, Hemp Oil Restoring Hair & Scalp Treatment 150ml
• For Normal to Dry Hair
• Helps Reduce Hair Loss
• Helps Stimulate Hair Growth
• Helps Increase Hair Density
Rich in Essential Fatty Acids and the super antioxidant Vitamin E, Hemp oil is an excellent natural hydrator for both skin and hair. Hemp Oil will prevent water loss and inject moisture into the hair and scalp and since it’s easily absorbed it doesn’t leave a sticky, oily residue. It can also stimulate hair growth by improving blood circulation on the scalp, ensuring that the hair follicles are nourished enough to support hair growth. When hair is excessively dry it becomes weak and breaks easily. Due to its hydrating ability, Hemp Oil is able to help hair maintain its natural texture and strength. Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Restoring Hair & Scalp Treatment is a stimulating leave- in mousse for healthy hair growth. Enriched with Organic Hemp Oil, Panthenol (Vitamin B5) and clinically proven natural botanical active ingredients that help reduce hair loss, stimulate growth and help to increase hair density. The result is thicker hair that looks and feels beautifully healthy and energized.
Additionally, Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Restoring Hair & Scalp Treatment is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and rebuild the hair. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of hair and scalp problems from dry, lifeless hair to dandruff and thinning hair. Essential oils added to hair products can relieve and moisturise the scalp, stimulating the scalp and promoting hair growth while adding shine and softness to hair.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Hemp Oil Restoring Hair & Scalp Treatment is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its moisurising and healing effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in hair care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to restore and strengthen hair. Following are four reasons why the addition of Aloe in hair care products is an excellent hair treatment choice.
1.) Aloe Vera can be useful in dandruff treatment and prevention. Just like Aloe Vera can sooth dry skin from sun burn, it can moisturise a dry scalp, which helps to alleviate the presence of flaky skin.
2.) Aloe Vera is therapeutic for the treatment of dry, brittle hair. As a rinse it adds moisture without the worries of oil or product build-up.
3.) Aloe Vera helps to tame frizzy hair while leaving your hair silky smooth and glossy. This is due to the high content of amino acids in Aloe which promote strength and increases shine to the hair.
4.) Aloe Vera can help to prevent frequent hair loss and promote hair growth. Using Aloe regularly will rejuvenate the hair follicles and help to reduce thinning.
Direction for Use:
Shake well before use. Depending on hair length and volume apply 2-5 pumps and gently massage into scalp before working it through the hair. Brush or comb hair from roots to tips, dry and style as desired.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Propanediol (Naturally derived), Decyl glucoside, Panthenol (Provitamin B5), Arginine, Lactic acid, Cannabis sativa (Hemp) seed oil, Glycine soja (Soybean) germ extract, Triticum vulgare (Wheat) germ extract, Scutellaria baicalensis (Chinese skullcap) root extract, Gluconolactone, Calcium gluconate, Humulus lupulus (Hop) extract, Hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, Equisetum arvense (Horsetail) extract, Dipterocarpus turbinatus (Gurjum balsam) oil, Cymbopogon martinii (Palmarosa) oil, Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Cinnamomum camphora (Camphor) bark oil, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil, Pogostemon cablin (Patchouli) oil, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Vetiveria zizanoides (Vetiver) root oil, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel extract, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) seed extract, Litsea cubeba (May chang) oil, Lavandula hybrida (Lavender) oil, Xanthan gum, Citric acid, Hydroxypropyl guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.