Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Body Wash 250ml
Benefits of Body Wash:
- Skin Clearing
Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Body Wash is a rich, daily bath and shower gel; a luxurious, natural, non-synthetic formula. Manuka Honey’s medicinal properties make it a powerful and effective ingredient in skincare products. As a moisturiser it restores and hydrates dry, cracked and damaged skin, enhancing natural cell regeneration and improving skin tone, creating younger and softer looking skin.
As a potent anti-inflammatory it helps to sooth red, irritated skin while healing blemishes. It also helps balance the skin’s pH and contains amino acids which slough away dead skin cells, helping to keep pores clear. The anti-aging properties of this exceptional honey have been shown to increase collagen production which means healthy, firm, youthful looking skin. To reap the benefits of this amazing therapeutic honey, try Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Body Wash to cleanse and hydrate your skin during your daily bath or shower routine.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Body Wash Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Lather Dr. Organic Manuka Honey Body Wash and apply as required on body.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
- Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
- Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
- No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
- No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
- No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
- No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
- No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
- Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Capryly/Capryl Glucoside, Parfum*, Mel (Manuka Honey), Sodium Hydroxmethylglycinate, Citric Acid