Dr. Organic Pomegranate Eye Cream 15ml
Benefits of Cream:
• Hydrates Skin
• Fights Free Radical Damage
• Super Antioxidant
• Reinvigorates Skin
• Anti-Aging Properties
Called the lucky fruit by the Chinese, and thought by the ancient Egyptians to be responsible for eternal life, the Pomegranate fruit is highly revered in many cultures due to its extraordinary nutritional content. The antioxidants in the fruit help to protect your skin from the damaging effects of sunlight and other negative environmental problems. The fruit can also help to prolong the life of cells in your body that produce collagen and elastin, two proteins that keep your skin looking youthful.
Dr. Organic Pomegranate Eye Cream is an anti-aging, intensely moisturising and regenerating cream. The perfect combination of beneficial properties, make Pomegranate a highly effective natural active ingredient well suited for use in skincare products. Due to its high antioxidant content its ideal for the treatment of wrinkles and other aging skin issues. It revitalizes, nourishes and moisturises dry, dehydrated and mature skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of Pomegranate lessen irritation and redness of the skin. By assisting nutrient conversion directly into the skin it helps to accelerate the process of cellular regeneration and rejuvenation. Combining this fruit extract with a complex blend of plant oils, Co-Q10 and other bioactive ingredients, this light absorbent cream is a rich source of many phyto-nutrients and vitamins. To reap the benefits of this amazingly nutritious fruit, try Dr. Organic Pomegranate Eye Cream to hydrate and nourish the delicate skin around your eyes.
The number one ingredient in Dr. Organic Pomegranate Eye Cream is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Use daily Dr. Organic Pomegranate Eye Cream to help rejuvenate the skin around the eyes, leaving it visually smoother, beautifully soft and naturally protected.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Gossypium Herbaceum (Cotton) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Butter, Polygonum Fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Extract, Parfum*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Xanthan Gum, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Juice, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool