Dr. Organic Rose Otto Body Wash 250ml
Benefits of Body Wash:
• Improves Skin Texture
• Firms and Tones Skin
• Anti-Aging /Promotes More Youthful Appearance
• Effective Acne Treatment
• Aroma Promotes Positive Thoughts and Relaxation
Dr. Organic Rose Otto Body Wash is a rich, daily bath and shower gel; a luxurious, natural, non-synthetic formula. It is delicately perfumed with selective and healthful essential oils that moisturise and nourish the skin. Essential oils not only add fragrance to personal care products but also contribute medicinal benefits as well. They help remedy a number of skin problems from acne and aging to the treatment of inflammatory conditions.
The rose is a symbol of love, youth and beauty which stems from its historical use throughout the centuries as an ingredient in skincare. Renowned for its anti-aging properties it firms and tones the skin, improving the skin’s texture making it appear smoother, softer, and younger. Rose Otto, is a rare and precious rose oil with an intense aroma that is representative of the fresh, white flowers. Its sweet, uplifting floral scent will get you through your day, all day long. To reap the benefits of this wonderfully fragrant flower, try Dr. Organic Rose Otto Wash to relax, while firming and toning your skin during your daily bath or shower routine.
The number one ingredient in all of Dr. Organic Body Wash Products is Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is well known for its soothing and calming effects and as such is a perfect ingredient for use in skin care products. Aloe’s beneficial properties make it ideally suited for use in products intended to soothe and calm sensitive, delicate and dry skin. Aloe enhances natural cell renewal, improving texture and elasticity so the skin is firmer, more supple and luminous. Scientific research suggests that Aloe can hydrate through three epidermal layers of skin when used topically. It also provides the benefit of driving nutrients and other constituents into the deeper layers of the skin, which promotes epidermal health. In addition to providing hydration to the skin, Aloe Vera promotes an attractive, refreshed and healthy appearance.
Direction for Use:
Lather Dr. Organic Rose Otto Body Wash and apply as required on body.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
The Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals such as snail gel or as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, and royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Aqua, Sodium cocoamphoacetate, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Lauryl glucoside, Coco glucoside, Glyceryl oleate, Shea butteramidopropyltrimomium chloride, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower extract, Passiflora incarnata extract, Tilia europaea flower extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract, Chamomilla recutita flower extract, Parfum, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) oil, Eugenia caryophyllata (Clove) flower oil, Rosa damascena (Rose) flower oil, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Citric acid, Ascorbic acid, Potassium sorbate, Sodium hydroxymethylglycinate, Citronellol, Geraniol