Dr. Organic Vitamin E Oil 50ml
Health Benefits of Vitamin E Oil:
• Prevents Signs of Premature Aging
• Reduces the Appearance of Wrinkles
• Excellent Moisturiser
• Treats Skin Hyper-Pigmentation
• Softens Rough and Dry Skin
• Powerful Antioxidant
• Treats Skin Inflammation
• Has Excellent Wound Healing Properties
• Fades Scars
• Helps Erase Stubborn Stretch Marks
• Treats Chapped Lips
• Strengthens and Beautifies Nails
• Stimulates Hair Growth
• Smoothes Split Ends
With its host of remarkable properties, Vitamin E is a highly effective ingredient in skin care products. As a moisturiser it helps combat premature skin aging and also protects and soothes dry, dehydrated and sun exposed skin. It also restores elasticity and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections by increasing hydration and limiting the effects of free radical damage. Vitamin E has powerful antioxidant properties that protect the collagen fibers in your skin from oxidative stress, promoting skin elasticity and helping to erase ingrained skin imperfections like scars and stretch marks. Additionally, Vitamin E fortifies and protects hair from breakage and resulting split ends caused by the natural elements as well as vigorous hair care and styling routines.
Since Vitamin E is both a nutrient and an antioxidant, the oil in its purest form is extremely versatile. Applying a little bit of vitamin E oil on a daily basis goes a long way for healthier hair, skin and nails. Try Dr. Organic Pure Vitamin E Oil Complex (Tocopherol Enriched with 10,000 IU) for all your home remedy applications. See following Remedies.
Eye Cream: First remove any makeup from around the eyes. Dab a few drops of Dr. Organic
Vitamin E Oil under the eyes and massage in gently, without pulling on skin. When used regularly each evening, this treatment should keep the skin under the eyes more elastic to maintain a youthful appearance. Since Vitamin E can help to prevent melanin formation, it also may help with preventing under-eye darkness or circles.
Reverse Sun Damage: As an antioxidant, Vitamin E can help reverse damage to the skin. Applying a small amount of Vitamin E oil to areas that get frequent sun exposure can gradually undo some of this damage. Apply to face, neck, chest, forearms and back of hands.
Use as a Whole-Body Moisturiser: Mix small amount of Dr. Organic Vitamin E Oil with coconut oil. This is all you need for great skin! Simply smooth on the oil when skin is still damp after a shower or bath.
Accelerate Healing Of Injuries: Vitamin E Oil has been noted as an accelerant of healing. This goes for any type of skin injury including cuts, scrapes, razor burns, and sunburns.
Healthy Dandruff Free Scalp: Using Vitamin E as part of your hair routine can also help to prevent hair loss and scalp disorders. Massaging the scalp with a few drops of Dr. Organic Vitamin E Oil will help moisturise the skin and prevent flaking, dryness and dandruff.
Nails and Cuticles: Rough, cracked nails and cuticles will benefit from a treatment with Dr. Organic Vitamin E Oil. Simply smooth straight on, or mix into a homemade cuticle butter recipe.
Dr. Organic Commitment:
Dr. Organic is dedicated to creating unique, natural products which are functional by design and formulated to capture the key active properties of the featured ingredient within a product range. They source a wide variety of accredited and certified organic ingredients from around the World including; 1.) Organic aloe vera, which replaces the majority of water in products that are not oil based, 2.) A variety of organic plant oils, butters and extracts that are used throughout all the product ranges, and 3.) Emulsifiers, emollients and preservatives permitted by Organic Cosmetics Standard.
Dr. Organic Promise:
• Organic Ingredients: We strive to use organically grown ingredients. When an organic ingredient cannot be used we always source sustainable natural alternatives.
• Bioactive Ingredients: We use certified bioactive extracts to ensure each product is truly functional by nature.
• No Harsh Chemicals: We do not use ingredients often criticised for their side effects. We never use parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) perfumes or artificial fragrances.
• No Animal Ingredients: All our products are suitable for vegetarians. In some instances we use by- products from animals as in the case of bee’s wax, honey, propolis, or royal jelly.
• No Animal Testing: Our Products are always tested on human volunteers to ensure they are entirely safe and effective. No animal tests are ever performed on finished products or raw materials.
• No Mineral Oils: Petro-chemicals such as paraffin and petroleum are avoided, plant based oils and extracts are used.
• No GM Ingredients: Genetically modified or genetically engineered organisms are avoided to ensure all formulations are as natural as possible.
• Preservatives: Where necessary preservatives are used to guarantee product safety and shelf life. Only the highest grade broad spectrum naturally derived preservatives are used.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol