Dr. Tung’s Oil Pulling Concentrate 50ml
- Herbalised Sesame Oil
- 24 Botanical Ingredients
- Detoxifies Mouth
- Conditions Gums
- Helps Balance Oral Flora
- Repeated Use Naturally Whitens Teeth
Dr. Tung’s Oil Pulling Concentrate is a time tested remedy of twenty-four plants and herbs used for oil pulling. Ancient Ayurvedic texts recommend oil pulling as part of your daily routine to detoxify the teeth and gums, assist with mouth dryness as well as other oral conditions. This ancient natural practice has been shown to significantly reduce cavity-causing bacteria, plaque, and bad breath while improving gum health. Sesame oil is specifically mentioned for its subtle, penetrating, preventative and balancing effects. Yet this product is not just plain oil but a therapeutic formula that includes twenty-four botanicals that boosts the efficacy of any oil you mix it with. Unlike some other oil pulling products, Dr. Tung’s Oil Pulling Concentrate does not contain only mint and a few other essential oils to provide flavor. It is an ancient recipe of selected plants and botanicals chosen for their treatment qualities which are then carefully prepared in organic sesame oil.
Use undiluted or mixed entire contents of bottle with 150ml of organic sesame (not toasted), sunflower or coconut oil (an approximate 1 to 3 ratio). Store the mixture in a larger, clean bottle for future use.
- Place ½ to 1 tablespoon of mixture in mouth
- Slowly swish it around the mouth and through the teeth. "Chew" on it for 5-20 minutes.
- Spit oil into a paper cup and dispose of in the trash can. Do not spit into the sink as it can clog the drain over time. Do not gargle with or swallow the oil as it is full of bacteria and toxins which need to be eliminated from the body.
- Rinse your mouth with lukewarm, saline water
- Brush well to make sure remaining bacteria is removed
Sesame oil (organic), acacia nilotica*, ficus religiosa*, wild himalayan cherry*, cardamom extract (organic), banyan tree, acacia catechu*, lodh tree*,indian madder*, eagle wood*, indian gall-nut*, indian gooseberry, gmelina arborea*, long-leaved pine*, spikenard*, stone flowers, sandalwood*, woodfordia fruticosa*, deodar*, licorice*, clove*, lotus seed, lemon-grass, turmeric, nutgrass, nutmeg, cinnamon, camphor.
* Wild harvested