25 Alive Pre/Probiotic 80g by Eden Health Foods
Benefits of 25 Alive (new and improved version 3.2):
- Now 100% Gluten & GMO Free
- Now Uses Certified Organic Ingredients
- 16 Stains of Probiotic Bacteria (one more than before)
- Now Has 25 Billion Bacteria per Serving
- 2.5 Times Stronger Than Before
Eden Health Foods has produced a newly improved formula of 25 Alive, a long term digestive maintenance formula, is even more system friendly than ever. Their new formula still contains all the previous great ingredients which include soluble and non-soluble fiber as well as prebiotics (food for probiotics), probiotics and soiled based organisms. The newly revised formula now contains Fibersol-2, a digestion resistant
non-GMO maltodextrin that is an innovative highly soluble fiber.
25 Alive contains 16 strains of friendly pro-biotic flora (25 billion colonies per teaspoon) that aid in digestion and in suppressing unhealthy bacterial or fungal populations from developing. In addition
25 Alive is formulated with triple fibers that provide both habitat and food for the healthy flora culture. The combination provides the following digestive benefits.
- 25 Alive provides lubrication which makes digestion and elimination easier.
- The triple blend of fibers adds bulk to the stool preventing hardening.
- The fibers are useful for absorbing excess bile acids in the intestinal tract which would otherwise be reabsorbed into the blood stream and converted to cholesterol.
- The fibers absorb some sugar which may aid in controlling blood sugar for diabetics.
Don’t delay, purchase this and other organic products from Buy Organics Online today!
Proprietary Blend of:
Psyllium seed powder, digestion resistant maltodextrin (dietary fibre), arabinogalactan gum, FOS (fructooligosaccharides), soil-based microorganisms; enterococcus faecium, lactobacillus sporogenes, bifidobacterium subtilis, bifidobacterium bifidum, bifidobacterium infantis, bifidobacterium longum, DDS-1 acidophilus, lactobacillus acidophilus, lactobacillus casei, lactobacillus bulgaricus, lactobacillus plantarum, lactobacillus rhamnosus, lactobacillus salivarius, , pediococcus acidilacticii, streptococcus thermophilus