Extraordinary Foods Kale Chips with Garlic and Spices 45g
• Tasty & Healthy Snack
• Hand Made From Organic Australian Grown Kale
• 100% Raw
• Dehydrated At Low Temperature
• Gluten & Dairy Free
Raw and Never Baked:
The problem with many kale chips found in the local grocery or health food store is that they are processed with salt and fats which make them a more gratifying snack for the kale-averse. These unhealthy additions can turn something truly healthy into something that can contribute to weight gain and high blood pressure. This is unfortunate as kale in its raw state is incredibly nutrient dense.
The good news is that Extraordinary Foods Garlic and Spices Kale Chips are 100% raw and have retained their natural goodness. They have a zesty garlic flavor with a little kick of cayenne. Not too hot, but just enough. Garlic and Spices — it just doesn't get better than that!
Slowly dried in order to preserve nutrients, Extraordinary Foods Garlic and Spices Kale Chips, are a light and delicious nut and oil free healthy snack. It all starts with Organic Kale sourced from local farmers in the Northern Rivers of Australia. The kale is then dehydrated (air dried) into chips at 46°C for 14 hours. Using low temperature dry heat, the chips remain “raw” and maintain the same nutritional value and goodness as fresh kale. The only difference is that kale chips are much tastier! That’s because Extraordinary Foods has added just the right amount of raw, organic and otherwise healthy ingredients to delight your palate.
Benefits of Including Kale in Your Diet:
1. Healthy Vision - Two nutrients that give kale its dark green hue, Lutein and Zeaxanthin, have been shown to help prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
2. Detoxification - One of the top health benefits of kale is that it is a natural detoxifier. It not only helps remove toxins from organs and tissue but also helps eliminate them from the body.
3. Anti-Inflammatory Agent – Perhaps the most beneficial property of eating kale is its ability to be a powerful anti-inflammatory agent. When you consider the ideal Omega-3: Omega-6 ratio, kale is the “perfect food.”
4. Potent Antioxidant - Going hand-in-hand with its anti-inflammatory potency, kale is a superior antioxidant food. Of the three main antioxidant Vitamins (A, C, and E), kale is particularly rich in Vitamin C and Beta-Carotene (the precursor to Vitamin A).
Australian Grown Kale, Single Origin Chemical Free Cashews Nuts, *Unpasteurized Raw Apple Cider Vinegar, *Nutritional Yeast, Onion, *Garlic, *Turmeric, *Cayenne, Himalayan pink salt
Product contains nuts and is processed at a facility that also handles sesame seeds and soy.