Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 75t
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000 micrograms of co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Contains the active form of vitamin B12 (co-methylcobalamin). Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
- Helps to support haemoglobin formation, aids healthy red blood cell production and maintains red blood cell and blood health.
- Supports nervous system health, cognitive function and brain health.
- Assists the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and fats, supporting energy production.
- Maintains immune and cardiovascular system health.
- Supplementing with Activated Sublingual B12 helps prevent dietary vitamin B12 deficiency. The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
Each tablet contains:
(active vitamin B12) 1mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Dose & Administration:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue once or twice daily, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.