Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 60c
Herbs of Gold Alpha Lipoic 300 is a unique, high-strength, water and fat soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that recycles and prolongs the life of other antioxidants.
- A potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps combat oxidative stress.
- Easily converts to its reduced form, dihydrolipoic acid (DHLA), which also acts as an antioxidant. This makes ALA/DHLA a potent antioxidant couple.
- Alpha lipoic acid is unique as it acts as an antioxidant and/or neutralises free radicals in both fat and water soluble tissues in the body.
- Regenerates and prolongs the life of other antioxidants including vitamins C and E, coenzyme Q10 and glutathione.
- Due to its capacity to recycle other antioxidants, alpha lipoic acid strengthens the body's antioxidant network and contributes to the synergy of antioxidants.
- Helps maintain healthy blood vessels in healthy individuals.
- Helps maintain nerve health.
- Is involved in energy production.
Each capsule contains:
alpha Lipoic acid (R,S-alpha Lipoic acid) 300mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Dose & Administration:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take one capsule, once or twice daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.