Herbs of Gold Childrens Fish I Care 60c Chewable
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care contains concentrated fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahezaenoic (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, plus iodine.
- Provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish.
- Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega-3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- Contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- Supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- Maintains skin health in children.
- Helps support eye development and supports eye function in children.
- Available in a delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsule that's naturally sweetened with toot-friendly Xylitol.
Each chewable capsule contains:
Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides 500mg
equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg
equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg
Potassium iodide equiv. iodine 50mcg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
Dose & Administration:
Children 2-4 years: Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child's mouth or onto your child's favourite food. Take one capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years: Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years: Chew 2 capsules daily.
Take as above or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Contains fish products and sulfites.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.