Herbs of Gold St John's Wort 3600 30t
Herbs of Gold St John's Wort 3600 contains high-strength St John's wort, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- St John's Wort 3600 contains high-strength St John's wort, standardised to contain 1.98mg hypericin per tablet.
- St John's wort supports healthy mood balance and helps support emotional wellbeing.
- St John's wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to relieve nervous tension, restlessness, irritability and reduce excess nervous energy.
- St John's wort is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support the nervous system.
- Hypericum perforatum (St. John’s wort) flowering herb top extract 600mg
- derived from dry herb minimum 3.6g
- stand. to contain hypericin derivatives calc. as hypericin 1.98mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Dose & Administration:
Adults and children over 12 years:
Take 1-2 tablets daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- St John's wort affects the way many prescription medicines work, including the oral contraceptive pill. Consult your doctor.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.