Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 60t
Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 contains a standardised extract of St Mary's Thistle to support healthy liver function.
- St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- St Mary’s thistle supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- St Mary’s thistle is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- St Mary’s thistle is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed extract 500mg
derived from dry seed minimum 35g
stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg
Dose & Administration:
Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Store below 25°C. Protect from moisture.