Hilde Hemmes Comfrey Cream 100g
Comfrey is one of the most popular medicinal plants for external use and its name is derived from the Latin 'confervere' which means 'to bring together'. It has been used for centuries for its anti-inflammatory capacity when bones were to be set and the healing process hastened, thus earning the herb its common names, 'Knitbone' and 'Boneset'. The chief (and most important) constituent of comfrey root is allantoin which may promote wound-healing and accelerate the regeneration of cells.
- Compatible with most skin types
- Not tested on animals
- May relieve inflammation of joint / bone / cartilage.
- May relieve inflammation associated with arthritis, sprains, swellings and bruises.
- Traditionally used for its anti-inflammatory action.
Active Ingredient: Contains tincture equivalent to Symphytum officinale root & rhizome dry 24mg/g
Direction For Use:
Apply to the affected area several times daily. Rest is recommended for joint/bone/cartilage injuries. Apply ice pack to help reduce swelling. Maintain normal body weight to reduce stress on joints.
- Do not use on broken skin or under occlusive dressing.
- Use only as directed.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains ethanol and phenoxyethanol.