Hivita Liquivita (Liquid Multi) 200ml
A daily liquid multivitamin packed with vitamins that may help to support health of adults and kids.
30 active ingredients with easy absorption and natural flavours for vitality and stamina that may help to support health and well being for adults and children alike.
Contains Vitamin C, Zinc and 8 herbal tonics that have been traditionally used to maintain general health and support healthy immune function.
May help support:
- Vitality and stamina
- Energy production
- Response to stress
- Healthy immune function
- Healthy teeth, gums and skin
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- General well-being
- Easy absorption
- No added glucose or sucrose
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Naturally delicious tropical fruit flavour
- Perfect for those having difficulty with digestion
Active ingredients per 10ml:
Retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A) 60mcg RE
Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1 - equiv. to Thiamine 8.92mg) 10mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2 - equiv. to Riboflavin 2.92mg) 4mg
Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3) 7mg
Nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) 4mg
Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5) 10mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 - equiv. to Pyridoxine 4.11mg) 5mg
Levomefolate Calcium 124mcg
Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12) 20mcg
Ascorbic acid 20mg
Cholecalciferol (equiv. to Vitamin D3 40IU) 1mcg
Lysine hydrochloride 150mg
Cysteine hydrochloride 2mg
Calcium gluconate (equiv. to Calcium 357mcg) 4mg
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate (equiv. to Copper 1.27mcg) 5mcg
Ferrous sulphate-dried (equiv. to Iron1.64mcg) 5mcg
Magnesium aspartate (equiv. to Magnesium 320mcg) 4.58mg
Manganese sulfate monohydrate (equiv. to Manganese 325mcg) 1mg
Potasium aspartate (equiv. to Potassium 800mcg) 3.81mg
Zinc sulphate monohydrate(equiv. to Zinc 364mcg) 1mg
Agrimonia eupatoria (Agrimony) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Arctium lappa (Burdock) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Euphorbia hirta (Asthma herb) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Grindelia camporum (Grindelia) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Humulus lupulus (Hops) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Trifolium pratense (Red clover) equiv. to dry herb 1.25mg
Free from yeast, wheat, gluten, egg, fish, artificial colours/flavours.
Dose & Administration:
Adult: 10mL (2 metric teaspoons) 1 to 3 times daily before meals.
Children(2 to 17years): 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) 1 to 2 times daily before meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men.
- When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects.
- Vitamin can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains sodium benzoate. Products containing sorbitol may have laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.