Millenium Pharmaceuticals Calcium Ascorbate 200g
Millenium Calcium Ascorbate Powder is a neutral flavoured, gentle on the stomach pure Vitamin C supplement. Calcium Ascorbate is a neutral form of Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). Calcium provides a buffering action, which means the product is gentle on the stomach without causing excess acidity.
- Vitamin C cannot be synthesised in the human body. Millenium Calcium Ascorbate Powder provides 900mg of buffered Vitamin C and 100mg elemental Calcium, which is water soluble and absorbs well.
- May support healthy immune system function and help to reduce the frequency, severity and duration of cold and flu.
- Important for the development, maintenance and healing/repair of healthy skin, cartilage, teeth and bone structure.
- Provides anti-oxidants, helping to reduce free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
Each 1g dose contains
Calcium Ascorbate Dihydrate (Vitamin C) 1000mg
equiv. Ascorbic Acid 900mg
equiv. Calcium 100mg
Free of animal products, nuts, lactose, yeast, artificial colours and flavours.
Sugar free and no added preservatives, gluten and GMOs
Dose & Administration:
Suggested use below unless otherwise advised by your health care practitioner.
Adults: 1g (about ¼ to ½ metric teaspoon) twice daily.
Children 2-12 years: No more than 1g daily in divided dose or as advised by your healthcare practitioner.
Not to be used in children under 2 years without consulting your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- As with any medication, use in pregnancy strictly under the supervision of your healthcare practitioner.
- At the first sign of allergy or discomfort, stop using the product and seek advice from your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use a wet spoon and replace lid tightly after each use.