Nature's Sunshine Shatavari 2000 90c
Shatavari or Asparagus racemosus has a long history of use in Ayurvedic medicine as being a powerful rejuvenating female tonic. Known as the 'Queen of Herbs', Shatavari is highly valued for its nourishing effects on the female reproductive system.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
- Traditional woman's tonic considered to have a nourishing and toning effect on the female reproductive system, which may be due to its phytoestrogenic properties.
- Traditionally used in Ayuvedic Medicine as a nutritive aphrodisiac herb or during menopause as a tonic herb.
- Shatavari is a traditional Ayurvedic digestive, antispasmodic herb that may help relieve the symptoms of nonspecific dyspepsia.
- Suitable for women of all ages looking for a tonic and libido boost.
- Suitable for menopausal women feeling tired, and/or vaginal dryness.