OxyMin Organic Spirulina 500g
OxyMin® Pure Organically Grown Spirulina is organically grown and cultivated under controlled conditions using sustainable agricultural practices. Containing more than 100 nutrients, spirulina has long been regarded as one of nature's most complete foods. OxyMin® Spirulina is a rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%. It also contains a wide range of minerals - including iron, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, as well as vitamins and phytonutrients. OxyMin® Spirulina is ideally suited to vegetarians and anyone wanting a clean green source of super food.
Note: Oxymin® Spirulina is cultivated under controlled conditions which do not allow the growth of other contaminating and potentially toxic species of algae.
- Pure organically grown and guaranteed free from pesticides, herbicides, dyes, perservatives and stabilizers.
- Rich natural source of vegetable protein - approx. 63 to 68%.
- Contains a wide range of minerals, vitamins and phytonutrients.
- Ideally suited to vegetarians.
- Yeast, starch and gluten free.
100% pure organically grown Spirulina maxima.
Dose & Administration:
2.5g to 10g (1/2 yo 2teaspoons) can be mixed with your favorite fruit or vegetable juice, sprinkled into food or mixed into smoothies
Store in a cool, dry place below 25° away from sunlight