Percy's Rhomanga 60t
Rhomanga is a dietary supplement that has a similar basis to the mineral powder first developed by farmer, Percy Weston in the 1940’s, and now further refined by him, as a means to help “curb phosphoric activity” in the body.
Percys mineral powder in tablet form as Rhomanga is convenient, portable and cost effective. It contains vitamins including B12 (cyanocobalamin). Same with Percy’s Powder, Rhomanga is a blood tonic and may assist in maintaining healthy blood.
Why take Rhomanga?
Rhomanga tablets have the same ratio as Percys Powder to supply the body with a means of balancing the build-up of acids and phosphate, and later flush as a urine. (Acid accumulation in the tissues may cause infection and chronic disease).
- Regulate water balance
- Assist in the production of new blood cells
- Assist in the operation of muscles and nerves
- Facilitate the movement of oxygen and carbon dioxide
- Assist in transporting cell nutrients and regulating cell nutrition
- Assist in the synthesis of enzymes involved in digestion, energy production and protein building
- Activate hormones that regulate many bodily processes.
Each tablet contains:
Potassium (as sulfate) 83.0mg
Magnesium (as sulfate) 47.8mg
Zinc (as sulfate) 6.8mg
Manganese (as sulfate) 6.0mg
Iron (as sulfate) 1.0mg
Ascorbic Acid (as sodium salt) 33.0mg
Pyridoxine (as hydrochloride) 10.0mg
Thyamine Hydrochloride 1.0mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
D-alpha-Tocopherl acid Succinate
Equiv. vitamin E 48 IU
Dose & Administration:
The tablet should be taken with plenty of water – and at least once a day at night before bed.