Surgical Basics Heat Pack Silicon Beads 40 x 15cm Floral Long
When heated, the cellular structure of the silicon beads provide ideal insulating qualities. Heat is absorbed evenly and the stored energy radiates to deliver passive and relaxing heat that may ease aches and pains.
- Stays warmer longer
- Evenly distributes heat
- Odour free
- Molds comfortably to body
- Safe for those with wheat allergies
- Naturally absorbs moisture
- Weevil & insect proof
May assist with the relief of:
- Back, neck, knee, hip, arthritic, rheumatic, muscular and menstrual pain.
- Discomfort of toothache, leg-cramp and colic.
- Sports injuries, sprains and strains etc.
- As a comfort relaxation cushion.
Direction For Use:
700 Watt Microwave: Microwave on High for 2 minutes
1000 Watt Microwave: Microwave on High for 1 minute 30 seconds
*The above is a guide only, heating time may vary depending on the wattage of your oven
- Ensure bag is flat in microwave and does not prevent rotation of microwave plate.
- Do not heat bag in conventional oven.
- Do not overheat the bag. Test on forearm before using on body.
- Do not reheat the bag until it has completely cooled. Reheating before the bag has cooled may be just as dangerous as overheating.
- Use bag only as a heat pack for direct application to the body.
- Do not wrap up.
- Do not use bag in bed.
- Do not use bag with babies or children.
- Use bag with extreme caution with the elderly.
- Watch for signs of over-use: An over-cooked odour; a smell of burning; or, in extreme cases, smoking and/or charring. Discard the bag after cooling if you observe any of these signs.
- Do not put the bag into storage until it is cool. Leave it to cool on a non-combustible surface such as a kitchen sink.
- Do not ingest contents