Surgical Basics Heat Pack Silicon Beads Eye Mask Patterned
When heated, the cellular structure of the silicon beads provide ideal insulating qualities, Heat is absorbed evenly and the stored energy radiates to deliver passive and relaxing heat that may ease aches and pains.
- Stays warmer longer
- Evenly distributes heat
- Odour free
- Molds comfortably to the face
- Safe for those with wheat allergies
- Naturally absorbs moisture
- Weevil & insect proof
Direction For Use:
500-750 Watt Microwave: Microwave on High for 45 seconds
850-1000 Watt Microwave: Microwave on High for 30 seconds
*The above is a guide only, heating time may vary depending on the wattage of your oven.
Place the eye mask in the microwave next to half a cup of water. Allow to stand for 30 seconds before removing then gently knead to distribute the heat evenly.
- Take care when removing the cup of water and pack from the microwave as it may be very hot.
- Do not heat in a conventional oven.
- Do not use a metallic cup or plate when using the microwave.
- Make sure the microwave is clean of grease or spills before heating to prevent burning or tainting the pack with odours.
- In the event of overheating, allow to return to room temperature and inspect all seams. Do not use if damaged.
- This product can cause burns, avoid prolonged direct contact with skin.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before reheating.
- Place pack in a clean plastic bag and store in freezer. To apply as a freezer pack, remove from the plastic bag and apply directly to the area.
- If product gets wet in the freezer, do not apply directly to the skin. Allow to defrost & dry naturally then check the product to ensure there is no damage before placing back in the freezer.