Vogel Assist Calcium Absorption (homoeopathic) 600t
May aid in the assimilation of calcium and promote healthy teeth, bones, nails, nerves and muscles.
Silicea is a substance most often associated with strong hair and nails and can be taken in the form of tablets or gels. It is found in Assist Calcium Absorption, a combination of stinging nettle herb, silicea, calcium and sodium salts.
- Made with silicea, calcium and sodium salts
- Also contains extracts of freshly harvested nettle
- Free from added yeast, gluten, wheat, nut, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, colours and flavours.
- No pesticides, insecticides, fungicides or chemical fertilisers
- GMO-GE Free
Each tablet contains Homoeopathic ingredients:
Stinging Nettle* 2X 10mg
Calcium Carbonate 4X 500mcg
Calcium Phosphate 6X 500mcg
Sodium Phosphate 6X 500mcg
Silicea 6X 2.5mg
*Organically grown plant
Contains: Lactose and oyster shell.
Dose & Administration:
Adults and children 12 years and over: Place 2 tablets under the tongue, 3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals. Allow tablets to slowly dissolve in the mouth.
Children 2 to 11 years: Give 1 tablet, 2-3 times daily, 30 minutes before meals allowing tablet to slowly dissolve in the mouth, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Tablet may be crushed into powder for children under 11 year.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast feeding.
- Not recommended for people taking medication prescribed by their doctor.
- Not recommended for people with allergies to milk sugar and shell-fish
- Always read the label. Use as directed.
- Keep out reach of children.
- If ring at the bottom of cap is missing, broken or separate do not use.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.