Woohoo Deodorant Paste Mellow (Sensitive) Tin 60g
A 100% natural deodorant that works. Even for the sweatiest of us. Even for the most sensitive of us.
Have you been hunting for a 100% natural, healthy deodorant that works all day, even for sensitive skin? Woohoo! has been put through its paces by some pretty extreme Aussies so you can count on it to see you through:
- Tough, sweaty workouts
- Searing summer heat waves
- Long, stressful days at work
And it does all this without a HINT of body odour, leaving you free to focus on being your most awesome, toxin-free self. Born and bred in Newcastle, NSW, it’s one of the gentlest, natural deodorants you’ll find. 100% natural, vegan friendly and cruelty free!
This is a very different Woohoo - a bicarb soda free, fragrance free and essential oil free Woohoo All Natural Deodorant Paste. If your skin is sensitive, Woohoo Mellow is your go-to deodorant.
15 reasons why Woohoo is one of the most effective 100% natural deodorants in Australia:
- Fast acting, long lasting all day protection against body odour
- 4 powerful odour busting ingredients – not just bicarb soda!
- Helps control wetness by absorbing moisture
- Rubs on clear – no white marks and no yellow stains
- Non-greasy and non-sticky
- pH adjusted to be extra gentle on skin without compromising effectiveness
- Doesn’t sting after shaving
- Subtle, refreshing unisex fragrance using 100% pure essential oils (no artificial fragrances)
- All natural (with around 50% organic ingredients)
- Free from aluminium salts, phthalates and parabens
- Vegan and cruelty free (accredited through Vegan Society and CCF)
- Australian made and owned (born in Newcastle, NSW)
- Incredible value - 1 jar lasts around 5 months
- 100% recyclable packaging
- GUARANTEED to work ... yeeha!
Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Manihot esculenta (Tapioca) Root Starch, Magnesium Hydroxide, Kaolin Clay, Euphorbia cerifera cera (Candelilla) Wax, Triethyl Citrate, Isoamyl Laurate, Zinc Oxide (non-nano), Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate, Silica, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Activated Charcoal Powder
* Certified organic ingredient
Direction for use:
With clean, dry hands, use the tip of your index finger to collect to a pea sized amount of deodorant and warm it in your fingertips. Rub it under your arm until it disappears (just like you would a moisturiser). P.S. If you’re used to using an antiperspirant, please remember that this isn’t one! This deodorant works by neutralising odour and keeps you dryer by absorbing moisture, but it DOESN’T block your pores with aluminium to stop you from sweating. It can take a couple of weeks for your body to adjust to this type of deodorant but it’s worth the wait!