Activated Charcoal Powder
Buy Organics Online has a complete range of activated charcoal powder products Australia can rely on. These products range from hair care products to activated charcoal for teeth and have been carefully chosen from the finest suppliers of activated charcoal powder products. Whether you need charcoal body wash, charcoal toothpaste, charcoal face mask, body wash, shampoo, conditioner or simply to ingest charcoal powder, you can be assured that the products available from Buy Organics online are of the finest quality. Buy from Buy Organics Online today and enjoy your activated charcoal powder, as well as other remedies products at an exceptional price!
What is activated charcoal powder ?
Activated charcoal powder is not to be confused with the charcoal substance found in burnt food or scorched bricks. Charcoal; activated powder is created by subjecting carbon rich material like wood or coconut shells to very high temperatures. This process strips the charcoal of molecules absorbed previously and increases its absorbent surface area.
The odorless black powder is said to be toxin absorbent. The human body is not able to absorb charcoal and powder activated charcoal can prevent toxins from being absorbed by the stomach by binding to them and then exporting them out of the body through feces
What are the benefits of activated charcoal powder?
Activated charcoal powder is used extensively in emergency medical rooms to treat overdoses and poisoning. It has also been recommended by a growing list of health authorities for a variety of uses including teeth whitening, reducing intestinal gas, improved kidney health, acting as a deodorant, and skin care.
What is activated charcoal used for?
- Activated charcoal teeth whitening powder
- Improved kidney health by removing toxins from the system. Studies have shown that activated charcoal is particularly effective removing toxins from urea.
- Reduce intestinal gas by absorbing liquids and gases trapped in the intestinal system. Clinical trials have shown a marked reduction in intestinal gases for test subjects the recommended dosage by the European Food Safety Authority) who have concluded that activated charcoal does reduce gas), is one gram a half before and after meals.
- Water filtration - many commercial water filtering systems now use activated charcoal granules to assist with water filtration of chemicals, toxins, drugs, bacteria, viruses and fungus.
- Skin care. Activated charcoal can draw toxins, chemicals and bacteria from the skin. This makes an activated charcoal powder face mask for example, a viable and workable beauty treatment.
- To treat diarrhea by trapping and absorbing bacteria that causes diarrhea.
- Act as a deodorant by absorbing smells and gases
- Treatment of skin infections as activated charcoal seems to draw bacteria and toxins to the skin’s surface, making them easier to remove
Is it safe to brush your teeth with activated charcoal?
Ingesting activated charcoal is regarded as safe. However, the abrasiveness of the charcoal could damage tooth enamel. It is important to only lightly graze your teeth with the charcoal to guard against this risk. If you have any cuts or abrasions on your gums or mouth, you should not brush your teeth with activated charcoal.
If in any doubt at all, it may be best to consult your dentist.
How do you use activated charcoal?
Activated charcoal powder can be used in a variety of ways. When taking activated charcoal orally, it should be taken an hour before or two hours after meals. Dosage should be between 25 and 100 grams of charcoal powder mixed with water for adults and up to 50 grams for children under 12.
How to use activated charcoal to whiten teeth?
Simply dip a clean wet toothbrush into the charcoal powder and then brush your teeth for two minutes. This will make your teeth and mouth appear quite black - but do not be alarmed . Rinse your mouth with fresh water and spit the charcoal solution out.
How to use activated charcoal as a face mask?
One of the most practical ways to use activated charcoal as a face cleanser is to mix half a teaspoon of bentonite clay with half a teaspoon of activated charcoal powder and enough water to form a paste. After first applying a face cleanser, apply the paste to your face, taking care to avoid sensitive areas like the eyes and leave the paste on your face for at least ten minutes until the mask is dry. Then wash off and dry your face thoroughly. Finish off the face cleanse by applying a natural moisturiser.
How to use activated charcoal orally?
Taking activated charcoal orally is usually done to treat poisoning - if so, it may be wise to consult your doctor as to correct dosages required.
Can we eat charcoal powder?
Consuming charcoal powder is generally considered safe in small quantities. However, caution should be exercised if you are on prescription medication of any type as the charcoal powder may conflict with the intended actions of the medicine.
What are the side effects of activated charcoal?
There are some side effects associated with taking activated charcoal by mouth. Common problems can be constipation and black stools. However, activated charcoal is regarded safe to take for most adults. In very rare cases prolonged use of activated charcoal could lead to a blockage of the intestinal tract, regurgitation into the lungs and dehydration.